Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10.4.11

Oh Universe. Do you hear what I'm thinking? Or do you just send me the right thing at the right time? If it's the latter, your timing is uncanny.


So this new spinning instructor started at our gym (I talked about her a few weeks ago). She's phenomenal. Heck, within five minutes of meeting her she had me convinced that Spin for the Cure was totally something I needed to do. And that it was legitimately healthy at four months pregnant. (Because it is. Looking forward to my eighty minute ride Saturday morning with my stepmom and her friend...and excited that I could donate a comfortable amount, which is not to the tune of $300.)


Her third class was tonight. Know what her format is? Yin and yang. (Cue light shining from above and choir of angels singing "aaaaaaahhh" harmoniously.)


We do 45 minutes of hard core spinning (yang) and 15 minutes of yoga (yin). 


Given that I was literally just. Talking. About. Finding. This. Exact. Balance. I was in heaven tonight. Perfectly balanced. 


Thank you, Universe. (Again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment