Friday, October 28, 2011

10.28.11

My morning started off in one of those, "Oh good grief, it's Friday for crying out loud, why must we be starting it out in this ridiculously horrible fashion?"


And then I asked one of my first classes (as we talked about Monarch butterflies and Day of the Dead) if they knew what caterpillars make before they become butterflies, and a sweetheart of a kid said, "Canoes," and I just knew that the rest of the day was going to be okay.


There were quite a few posts in my facebook newsfeed today about friends, and being grateful for them. And while I am of course very grateful for all of my friends, today I am ridiculously proud of one.


A few years ago, this sweet pint-sized ball of energy moved to Cincinnati from the East Coast. She immediately found yogahOMe Bellevue, and became my check-in person for my Monday night classes.


The two of us would sit and talk and play around with poses. We'd discuss all things yoga, especially clothes, and she was surprised there wasn't a lululemon in Cincinnati.


I, of course, hadn't a clue what this was, but she informed me that their clothes were the bomb, and it'd be the bees knees to work there.


About a year later, this same ball of energy had the wheels in motion to open Cincinnati's first lululemon showroom.


Today, she opened a full lululemon store.


While she has always impressed me with her insane positive attitude and crazygood zest for life, I am absolutely floored at the power she had in manifesting this dream of hers to reality.


I am inspired.


If you haven't been to a lululemon near you, find one. You can't help but smile in the store, surrounded by what can only be described as good vibes. It's like you leave on a contact high from their energy. They are truly ambassadors of health, and today, I have to send love and gratitude to the entire Cincinnati lulu team. Rock on. And way to go JB!


Oh, and their clothes really are the bomb.


On a side note, this caterpillar took her canoe to lulu after work, and the goodies I stocked up on helped me become a much happier butterfly on this Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment