Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10.19.11

Unhealthy confessions.

  • I just opted for KFC popcorn chicken for dinner instead of soup.
  • I dangled upside down for a bit in a few inversions tonight. I'm pretty sure if my OB saw me doing those kinds of things, I'd be reprimanded. And put on bed rest.
  • I took the Facebook app off my phone over the summer because it was becoming a habit I hated. Facebook and I now have a much healthier relationship. Well, it's mostly because I'm not sitting on my couch eating bonbons and watching soap operas anymore (because that's what all teachers do during the summer, right?).
  • If the Cardinals win the World Series, I will react with great sadness, much like the Steelers winning, well, anything. It's not normal to "hate" other teams. And yet, I do.
  • I should not be permitted to drive at night in the rain. I scare myself, as well as other drivers. Do they make prescription eyeglasses for this handicap? 
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment