Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10.12.11

Quick! You have seven minutes until your next parent conference, after which you are booked solid for an hour and twenty minutes. What do you do?


You jump on and blog because you know as soon you get home, you are kicking off those infamous purple suede ruffle heels and diving right into bed!


This is how you take a mini mental health break. 


I'm going to wrap it up with a little quote (that I googled in my remaining three minutes before the next set of parents walks through the door). I've may have a ridiculous schedule today, but I'm feeling pretty harmonious:


Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit.  When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.  ~B.K.S. Iyengar

No comments:

Post a Comment