Saturday, October 1, 2011

10.1.11

Health.

That's October's intention. 

I need to get my husband healthy (we're still dealing with something from that "food poisoning" a month ago). It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I want to enjoy what will probably be my last month of intense physical activity for awhile...or rather, I keep hearing things get more difficult at the halfway point, and we're almost there. And I have to do something active every day to balance out the amount of fun-sized Twix I will be eating in about 30 days.

So that's the physical.

The mental and emotional will involve fifteen minutes of meditation a day. It will be the same one--an incredible guided Loving Kindness meditation that allows me to set intentions for myself and others. I've never meditated for multiple days in a row. This will be huge if I can conquer. I promise not to lie as I update. That would be counterproductive.

The other health-focused goals: bulking up that bank account, fixing some broken parts of the house, healing wounded friendships. 

It's all there; they are lofty ambitions. But, that's my intention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment