Thursday, October 13, 2011

10.13.11

We decided it would be unhealthy for Will to spend four evenings in a row at the day care at the gym, so we opted instead for a quiet family night, complete with freshly baked cookies for dessert. Just because it was Thursday. And okay, maybe I was craving one or two. 


I think it's funny what I currently constitute a "healthy" meal these days, and primarily it's dictated by what Will eats. Tonight he had two bananas, about a dozen tortellini, and raisins. Often times dinner isn't even that diverse, and only involves yogurt and graham crackers, to which I justify there is a dairy, protein, fruit, and grain all in one. Yep, it's stretching it a bit.


It really is kind of silly the inner pride I feel when Will consumes something like green beans or apples. It's like I can see the vitamins doing their job in his little body to make him grow strong. You know, strong enough to rip necklaces off my neck when he's mad we have to leave the park. Hmmmm, maybe I should resort to less healthy options.


Again, these things I never thought about until I became a mom.


Speaking of becoming a mom, November 14th is our scheduled big reveal day for the current baking bun. I'll be nearly 22 weeks, but apparently the doctors will be slammed with ultrasounds until then. Alas, I shall wait patiently. Er, I'll try to be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment