Friday, May 20, 2011

5.20.11

This week has been a test of the longevity of my sanity.


For the record, I only cried three times.


I haven't made a to-do list in two years. I haven't felt as stressed out as I did in two years. If I go back two years, I go back to my coaching days. Those were some crazy times that this week taught me I don't care to ever revisit.


My to-do list I made Monday was 23 items long. Today I crossed off number 21. The other two will be completed (hopefully) during the "down time" of the filming of the show.


As an update, our yard is on hold. We are going to "gussy it up" as much as we can tomorrow, but the pipe we need to install to help with drainage isn't available (ie; we should have planned much further ahead). 


Many thank yous to my glue, Greg, for helping me maintain my sanity. An extra shout out to my lungs for reminding me that deep breaths are the most wonderful way to calm down. Honorable mention to Tap Room red ale, and Homemade Cookies n' Cream, for just being there. Just in case. 


I'll be breathing deeply tomorrow at my 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. classes if you care to join me and...breathe. :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment