Friday, May 13, 2011

5.13.11

In order to preserve the longevity of my home--particularly the basement--it was necessary to come home to these in my driveway.


Tomorrow, it will be necessary to remove 20 yards of dirt from the side of our house. We're also going to take out a 600 square foot random patch of ivy in the front yard. You can see the side of the house and the ivy in the photo below. 




I know, I know. Some of you who know me well are thinking, "Really? You are going to take on that?" (And HGTV is coming in a week!)


We (ahem, Greg) has experience...we completely excavated our backyard with the same equipment prior to our wedding (and if you were at our wedding, hopefully you enjoyed our handy work!). Actually, I'll post a before and after backyard photo here for you...



So we're good. I hope.


Rain or shine, tomorrow we move earth. 


P.S. Don't forget about the blog giveaway! Click here for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment