Friday, May 13, 2011

5.12.11

Due to blogger malfunction for I think the last 24 hours, this is last night's post. I did a version of it on FB, just because I couldn't imagine breaking my perfect attendance record!


Tonight, Will ate an apple for the first time...as though it were an apple, and he were a 40-year-old man on his lunch break. 


I took pictures of him, and he kept looking at me and saying "cheeeeeeeese." Apparently we have taught him well. 


I decided to capture this moment on video. And he did this.


I've watched it at least 50 times now, and I still laugh every. Single. Time.


But truly, I just wanted to capture him in his element of 21 months and...7 days. I wanted to keep him like this forever, to make him stay pint-sized and adorable and sweet and carefree. 


So I settled for this. 


And the memory, which will be forever in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it. It's the simple things that seems to linger. <3

    ReplyDelete