Monday, May 16, 2011

5.16.11

Someone posted on facebook today the question, "Do you LOVE your job? Why? Do you see yourself there forever?"


I responded that yes, I LOVE my job. And I can see myself teaching forever, because every day is different, and every day is play. 


Yes, the politics can bog you down, but when it boils down to it, if I'm living as a yogi in the present moment, then I do in fact LOVE my job, and my ability to keep the love long-lasting is due to seriously hilarious students like this, who just can't get enough of verb relays. (He's the one in red who gets really excited at the end; this was our last verb relay game for the year, and I had to catch it on tape--his enthusiasm is awesome, and being able to laugh and play on a daily basis at my job--in the classroom--is always a good thing.)




Last chance for the blog giveaway! I'll pick three winners tomorrow at noon! Click here for info!

No comments:

Post a Comment