Friday, July 1, 2011

7.1.11

Wealth.


This is July's intention.


It makes me slightly peeved that the good people who put together this little box of candles made "Wealth" green...as though money is the only way one can be wealthy.


The truth is, July isn't going to be about money. At all. 


There are so many other ways to fill yourself up and consider yourself wealthy.


This month is about surrounding ourselves with the people we love; doing the things that we enjoy the most; filling our minds with positivity; and feeling completely sated, in all aspects. 


By the end of the month, whatever you didn't touch, whatever didn't bring you true joy, well maybe it's time to chuck it to the curb.


At least, that is my intention. 


On a side note, 2011 is halfway through. Is this crazy to anyone else? Although my intention has been to blog everyday, I never thought I'd be able to. And besides the fact that I have, I never imagined how many people this blog would end up reaching. I have to take (another) moment to say thank you to all of my readers, near and far, "followers" or not. You make me enormously wealthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment