Saturday, July 16, 2011

7.16.11

Just in case tonight is a late night, I thought I'd do an early blog.


Today was another day at the beach, and I could get used to this. Who doesn't say that on vacation though, right? 


My brother joined us and Greg was excited because his scaredy-cat wifey wouldn't go into the water. Correction. I went. I freaked. I got out. There was a time when I would ride the waves for hours. What in the world happened to me? 


They had a blast.


Greg even nearly took out a very unhappy middle-aged lady, but I say, if you're going to walk in the surf, you take your own risks. 


This kid still refused the water. But fun he did have. Zonked after 30 seconds in the car on the way home.


But refreshed and cute as ever after a long nap. 


That memory bank is getting richer and richer.


A very special happy birthday to my dear sister. She's four months older than me (and for those of you who don't know me very well, she's my step-sister, but we've been "sisters" for...20 years?) and although I don't get to see her as often as I'd like, I will get to squeeze her next weekend with appropriate birthday hug force. Cheers to you sweet girl! May your days be filled with wealth in all forms. :o)

1 comment:

  1. The transformation from baby to boy is in full force friend! Oh my gosh my heart aches for those days!

    ReplyDelete