Monday, February 7, 2011

2.7.11

These arrived today.




Comfortable? Not too bad. Now how to work them into my work wardrobe and not look silly, therefore making me uncomfortable...to be determined.


These pants also arrived today. In hot pink.


Comfortable? Insanely. They are my favorite hot yoga pant (the pink brings my total to 3 pairs). They are light, airy, and dry very quickly.


And while we're on the comfortable clothing items, I am obsessed with pajamas from Target. Once a month, I purchase new shorts and shirts to wear to bed. Greg is aware of the problem (just like he's all too aware of my shoe problem), but seems okay with it. I mean, it's Tar-jay...cheap and practical! And in this case, amazingly comfortable!


So, time to put on this and this (relax, totally not sexy) and crawl into bed. Good night.



2 comments:

  1. Oh dear....$63.00 yoga pants....what is the district paying you sister?? I am SO right there with you on buying WAY too many PJ's from our beloved Target! (Except my Greg doesn't really know but is catching on)
    Please do tell how you will survive a school day in those heals????

    ReplyDelete
  2. silly girl! mama doesn't pay full price! got them on ideeli. have you joined yet? i'll send you an invite. :o)

    ReplyDelete