Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2.16.11

Things I'm comfortable with:

  • wearing flip-flops in the middle of February because it is 70 degrees.
  • eating the same soup (Campbell's Tomato and Pasta) for dinner every Wednesday night for the last I don't even know how many months. Because it's easy.
  • crying during all three Toy Story movies, even after watching them hundreds of times.
  • admitting that I purchased and played in a yoga class a Mark Ballas song.
  • singing Glee songs in my car at the top of my lungs and maybe even doing a few car seat dance moves.
  • showering twice a day. Even if I don't break a sweat.
  • acknowledging that I don't get the Justin Bieber phenomenon.
  • knowing that fact makes me sound old.
Things I'm not comfortable with:
  • watching basketball.
  • knowing my son ended up with a cut, swollen eye at day care and my sitter not knowing how it happened. 
  • math.
  • the outcome of the Ryan Widmer trial. Unfair.
The comforts outweigh the discomforts. Must have been a good day. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment