Sunday, February 27, 2011

2.27.11

Today's comfort was brought to me today by simplicity...


...spending the morning with coffee, watching Greg and Will play tackle football and then build blocks. So simple and yet so...another one of those moments that you just sit and bask in because it's the most perfect moment in your little world ever.


...wearing my new lululemon run:speed shorts all day long.


...eating tater tots and ranch dressing (quite possibly my most favorite guilty pleasure food combo) for dinner.


...taking a Sunday drive with Will asleep in the back seat, and chatting with my sweet husband.


...feeling the warm sunshine, although it was a brief appearance.


...Cooper the scaredy lab curling up on my lap during the thunderstorm.


...ending the night rocking and reading to my sweet William. 

No comments:

Post a Comment