Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6.1.11

Adventure.


This is the intention for June. 


I selected it primarily for two reasons:


1. Greg and I are attempting that (pseudo) triathlon this month. It involves canoeing. It will more than likely be quite adventurous. 
2. I'm taking my seventh group of kids to Europe this month as well--always an adventure.


Aside from this, there will be adventures into many other things...Will and I are doing the full-time mom thing this summer; I'm embarking on a new yoga certification; Greg and I have adventurous plans of our own; there are cool books to explore, pools to enjoy, and, well, adventures to be had.


Of course, there will be a giveaway, too. Keep your eyes peeled, and don't be afraid to share your own adventurous plans! I've read a few (hundred) facebook statuses--you guys are doing amazing things in the coming months! Share share share! Your thoughts and ideas keep me going! 



1 comment:

  1. Love the intention! Good luck with the tri. Remember your not "attempting it" your doing it!

    ReplyDelete