Saturday, June 25, 2011

6.25.11

I finished mowing the lawn today, and since Will was sleeping and Greg was hauling a bunch of moldy wet wood to the dump (darn basement still floods), I was left in a conundrum...


...pull weeds? Or pull up all the patio pavers to reset them?


It was truly a "Choose Your Own Adventure" novel moment. I turned to page 63 and chose...


...pull up all the patio pavers and reset them! 


Why spend 5 minutes pulling weeds when you can spend two full days getting a full body workout moving bricks? 


So this brings me to June's giveaway! 


In honor of the "Choose Your Own Adventure" theme, you will be winning a $25 gift card and YOU get to pick your adventure! Try a new restaurant, shop at a new store, find a new book--it's all about being adventurous! 


All you need to do to win is make sure you're a follower, and then in the comments to this post, tell me where you'd spend $25 and why! Be creative and daring and...adventurous! I'll pick one winner (randomly selected by randomizer.org) on Wednesday, June 29th at 12:00 noon (EDT).

8 comments:

  1. I'd spend $25 at the Mandalay Bay pool bar ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly if you win, I'll pay you in cash...in drinks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... $25 free dollars....let's see
    Maybe I would treat my man to some wonderful tilapia fajitas at El Rancho Grande or if I was feeling a bit more selfish then I would head to Marshalls or TJ Maxx and find a bargain I couldn't pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.E.I. the best toy store ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy something soft to sit on. This hard wood floor, no furniture situation is getting super old...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy some sweet gifts for my little nieces! We are flying out to OR this Saturday to see them for a mountian/beach family getaway...I'd love to get them all something small as a "We're here!" gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd finally get around to buying Colin that bike helmet so we can take some family bike rides this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would use it at yogahome...on a Monday, so I can see you!

    ReplyDelete