Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6.21.11

Aaaaaaah...longest day of the year. 


Summer solstice is a time of great energy--particularly from the sun. It's an opportunity to harness the vibrations and use them to your benefit. 


Tomorrow morning, the plan is to get up and do 32 sun salutations. (It's only the plan--an intention, if you will--because who knows how many sangrias the evening holds). I chose thirty-one since this is my thirty-first year. I'll tell you why I chose thirty-two at the bottom.


Each sun salutation will be an intake of energy as I choose to make some transitions in life. They aren't major life changes; merely baby steps as I take this opportunity to continue to grow. 


There was a time about ten years ago when I actually said out loud, "I've done enough changing this year. I think I'm finished for awhile." The thought is laughable now, as every moment is a changing moment--every breath brings in something new and lets go of something old. 


But this year in particular, I feel some big changes coming. The life adventure is taking a turn, beginning to follow some new paths. I don't think it's a coincidence that this is summer solstice. Once again, I hear you Universe. 


Do you feel the energy? Are you noticing yourself making subtle changes in thoughts and actions? No need to publicly put them out there...just things to note for yourself.


My thirty-second sun salutation will be for you, sweet friends and family, readers who are strangers and yet oh so familiar. I send the energy to you.


P.S. I know two people who just agreed to make one of the sweetest transitions together. :o) Love to Beth and Jake!





1 comment:

  1. Yup. Some subtle changes here too. Nothing earth shattering. Just changes in mind and attitude. and as a result - hopefully action). Have a sangria for me. Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete