Monday, June 13, 2011

6.13.11

And that Universe just keeps right on speaking! 


It probably would have made more sense to actually go take a yoga class this morning, given my emotional state the last few days, but instead, I taught. But as I've expressed before, sometimes teaching classes gives me more than I could ever ask for.


I subbed again this morning, and unbeknownst to me until afterward, I had a rock star yogi in my class--Yoga Dan


As I chatted with him after class he gifted me this attractive gem:


He said it's perfect enough that even the flight attendants won't bother me. 


So armed with my new Mindfold, perhaps half an Ativan, and Yoga Dan's good vibes, I think I'll be just fine on this adventure.


I am reminded constantly that if I live right here, right now, then there isn't anything else in the world that matters. Nothing. The only thing is the one that's right before me. No worries. Every little thing, well, it'll be alright.


Post No. 167 will be direct from Paris...







1 comment:

  1. I am praying for a safe trip and a relaxed mind for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete