Friday, June 10, 2011

6.10.11

Sometimes the adventure that is life takes bumpy roads and detours that you don't care to take.


Today put me on a path that I didn't think I'd ever be on--but the lesson is, don't discount anything, right?


I need to do some more sorting through these thoughts before I share. Tomorrow night's post I'll spill my beans. I'm thinking by sharing, I'll find that some of my dear readers have been here before. Maybe they will lend me their maps, so the detour goes a bit quicker. 


Tonight, I'm spending the evening the same way I spent the day: surrounding myself with friends I love, the ones who continuously pick me up, guide me, and offer comfort in oh so many ways. 


I raise my glass to them. And then maybe a second. And a third. Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment