Friday, June 3, 2011

6.3.11

Oh how I do love these summer nights.


Greg and I ran tonight (T minus 1 day until our delightful triathlon, which I was informed I am doing, not attempting, and I agree wholeheartedly there...thank you, GH, for the reminder--and while I'm at it, good luck to you doing your first ultramarathon tomorrow!!). When we came home we found this waiting on our door.


It's my own personal summer adventure: certification in Ayurvedic studies. A sweet yogini friend and I are putting our brains together and figuring this one out on our own. I spent most of the day reading one of the "texts" in the sunshine and I have to say, there is something absolutely magical when your base knowledge clicks with the new stuff you are taking in. It's...exciting!


So I'll toast this last Summer Shandy to this particular adventure. Cheers--and OM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment