Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1.5.11

I have to proclaim this day, in a nutshell, seriously fun. Planning an Oktoberfest festival with my German kids (chicken dance and apple juice races? yes please!), and playing exam review games with my French kids (I have a kid who's parents went ahead and named him after a  movie character famous for the line "Shag me, baby" and yes, he was born 1 month after the movie came out. I think I'm going to videotape his review game enthusiasm tomorrow to post here. I laughed so hard I cried today when he yelled to his female teammate "Truck him, Gabby!" and Gabby went ahead and mowed down the 60 pound gangly kid to get to the board first. Relax, no one was hurt. But much laughter ensued.), and teaching a packed yoga class tonight with a group of regulars who have some seriously powerfully good energy--it was just a good day! 


Five days in to this intention blog project and I am digging its power. It is liberating to sit down at the end of the day, remember what was good, and go to bed happy. It's like the low spots didn't even exist. I wake up happy, go to work happier, and the cycle of love continues. 


All of your emails and notes are inspiring me to keep going. I hope I am passing some of that inspiration on to you. :o) Hump day is over! Bring on Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment