Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1.25.11

Ruminations on the current moment...


Carmela update: If this is my grandma's way of saying "Hey girl hey, just wanted to say hi," I wish she'd find another way. I'm not currently finding the fun in this situation. I think I need to try harder. 


In other news, the sun dried tomato is my current favorite food. 


I heard "Free Fallin'" on the Oldies station tonight. Remember when the Oldies station played songs your mom liked? Like "Sugar Shack"? This means--wait--yep, it means I've reached the age I never thought I would. Old enough to enjoy Oldies.


Justin Bieber has a movie. Justin Bieber has a movie


Hey college roommates, remember when Oliva was born? Yeah, she just got braces. She went with Mardi Gras colors. Remember how fun picking out the colors for your braces used to be? Good times. 


If you have to make 6 easy payments of $11.33 for a Gem Insider oval ring, should you really be buying it? Sorry, Will changed the channel to home shopping...again...


Most overused joke of the day, heard by approximately 3 different people. "Oprah announced yesterday that she has a half-sister. YOU get a half-sister! YOU get a half-sister! Everybody gets a half-sister!" 


I think that's enough ruminating. Tomorrow's hump day!







No comments:

Post a Comment