Monday, January 3, 2011

1.3.11

Funny is...ending your school day with 18 8th grade boys in a classroom, telling them they have to be quiet for one solid minute, and then watching them stifle laughter as one after another farts to get someone else to laugh. Because if it weren't funny, it'd be referral-worthy.

Funny is...being so tired, you reach for your cup of water while teaching a yoga class, and instead pick up an alter candle.

Funny is...driving home from said class in your suburban mom Volvo wagon...with Usher and Young Jeezy cranked.

And I'll raise my glass of wine to that, in hopes that I get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight. 


3 comments:

  1. I am raising my glass to you Homeslice! My LOVE LOVE Through the Night by Usher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I am raising my glass too high because I meant to say....I LOVE LOVE Into the Night by Usher!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, Usher is the greatest. Raise that glass again sistah! ;o)

    ReplyDelete