Monday, January 10, 2011

1.10.11

I hate disliking a Monday.


It's a clean slate, a fresh start, and there are 5 glorious days of endless possibilities ahead of you. 


I blame those pesky 7th graders. They are fun vacuums. They literally-phwip-suck the fun out of the 46 minutes that lie between 8:28 and 9:14. 


Intention Project fail. Moving on.


Heard the new Britney song on my way home from a ridiculously packed high-energy yoga class. There you go...finding the bright and good in the day. A lyricist Ms. Spears is not but good grief did I want to put on some leggings and platform booties and dance in a cage à la my 21st birthday. I think she essentially took a really bad pick up line and turned it into a song..."If I wanted your body would you hold it against me" goes the chorus...sigh...but a genius club-thumping beat! Go ahead, Britney haters, cringe at my praise. :o) 


This post has gone nowhere, fast. It's okay. I'm alright. I have 350 some more to make it up. So I'll raise this glass of Chardonnay to a fun Tuesday (which could be more fun if it's a Snow Day, and kudos to all the people in the south posting pics today of sledding! Super fun!). 


My wine glass toasts on Mondays are starting to remind me of Hota Kobe and Kathy Lee Gifford in the last hour of the Today Show. They are absurd on so many levels...but they're always having so much fun. So cheers to Hota and Kathy Lee and you, too, blog reader. Here's to a fun Tuesday. :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment