Thursday, September 8, 2011

9.8.11

Sometimes you just have to harbor all the joy for yourself.


Aside from the fact that I returned to setting my Fantasy Football Team on Thursday nights (happy happy joy joy!), I had these two packages waiting for me when I got home.


These shoes? Oh yeah, they were FREE (points I'd earned in that silly little shoe of the month club).


This "maternity" belt (that I'm going to try to rock tomorrow despite not being anywhere near maternity-sized yet) was an etsy steal that I customized everything for. How can that little bling in the center of that giant teal flower not make me smile? 


It all makes up for the dreadful Textbook Toddler Terrible Twos that greeted me after work. Sigh. I'll take all the advice I can get there. No really. Throw it at me. The toddler threw a plastic horse at my head today. Give me what you've got, advice givers. Bring back the joyful toddler! 

2 comments:

  1. My advice for dealing with a toddler: ENDURE. There's not much else that you can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we both posted about fantastic shoes today. You go with your bad momma self! ...And I've got nothin' for ya concerning the child; only dealt with up to 15 months as of today. ;)

    ReplyDelete