Monday, September 5, 2011

9.5.11

My heart is joyful tonight; my leopard snuggie has made an appearance, currently wrapped around me.


I'm not sure how we went from a high of 100 degrees two days ago to a high of 60 degrees today, but I found myself welcoming the change and reveling in all things fall.


Perhaps my nesting instinct kicked in as well, as I was in the kitchen most of the afternoon.


That's chili in the crockpot, noodles for Will, pumpkin apple bread bars, chocolate chip cookies, and muffins. Several classes of students (and teachers, too!) are going to get lots of joy in their bellies tomorrow! 


The morning was spent at the Terrace Park parade and festival. So much fun filling Will's system with lollipop sugar and then watching him run around like a fool. 


What a way to wrap up a long weekend. It'll be 80 degrees again next weekend, but a joyful pumpkin season to you all! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your JOY everyday! My heart is BURSTING with Joy because I let go and the earth produced my ring!

    ReplyDelete