Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9.28.11

I've got three joyful posts left.


I'm sending out one final push of joy (interestingly enough, the September 29 entry of one of my favorite books says you should share your kindness with the world. Kindness...joy...whatever. Okay Universe, I will).


My new sitter is getting married (round two) this weekend. Do I joyfully just wish her all the best or do I take part and get a gift? And if so, what? Things I'll need to ponder the next two days. I'll accept your suggestions happily.


I have two road trips coming up in the next two months. Thinking about them makes me gleeful! Not to mention yet another viewing of Wicked. Eeee! And speaking of "glee," I am so behind already. Must watch both episodes...soon! As I type, I have made Greg turn it on. Hoping he isn't sad that I'm forcing him to be gleeful. 


A sweet friend sent me a link to this today. The Kinding Mission has a new act of kindness challenge each month. So I'll need to select one last bit of joy to send out before October fourth. Check it out and pass it on. 


So that's what the last three days of joy are shaping up to look like. I'm sure there will be some happy surprises along the way...cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment