Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8.24.11

Since I have said many times that I think feeling "lucky" is really just feeling "grateful," I thought I'd share what I was grateful for the last few days...

  • My husband taking today off for one last summertime hurrah.
  • Incredible words of wisdom that have come from my own yoga teachers the last few days. 
  • Friends. Period. 
  • Enjoyment in reading a novel--and finishing it--for the first time in...years? The Help did not disappoint, and it was much more fun reading than doing anything even close to productive for the past three nap times. 
  • Mexican food. It's been my saving grace since the Italians went and messed with my hormones (spaghetti has been deemed okay by the kumquat--yes, that's what a 10-week-old embryo is apparently the size of).
  • Love. Because most of the time, it's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment