Friday, August 12, 2011

8.12.11

Driving the quick five minutes from the airport to THEHotel last night, I had the same butterflies I had several years ago on my first trip to New York City.


Vegas is amazing. I don't know how anyone could possibly dislike this city. There's something for everyone. Everyone


I got to spend last night in the best therapy I know: laughing with four girlfriends, until all hours of the morning (literally...I think it was 5 a.m. back home by the time we went to bed).


And that laughter continued...at the pool, at lunch, even now, sitting around on the hotel room floor, just chatting and giggling as I blog.


With that, I think I have to go! There are showers and dance parties and sorority house memories to relive, and lots of feelings of gratitude...lucky to have beautiful friends.

1 comment:

  1. That city is one helluva good place to share quality girl time. Live it up!

    ReplyDelete