Thursday, August 18, 2011

8.18.11


Feeling super loved the last twenty four hours with all the baby well-wishes. I should say, this baby is feeling super loved! 

In the midst of all the congratulations, a friend of mine who I've known for nearly ten years declared on my newsfeed that she's known about this baby for more than a year. 

I wouldn't call her a clairvoyant (although I'm not sure what else one would call her--or what she calls herself), but she said she's noticed the soul that so desperately wants to be my and Greg's child hanging around for almost a year. 

Several emails later, I'm doing some research on one of my most favorite topics: reincarnation. (Some of my devout Christian readers are probably checking out right about now. That's okay.)

What it boils down to is this: forget luck, forget being randomly put on earth. You chose your destiny--you picked your parents, and their life, knowing full well what you were getting in to. 

Some of you are saying, "I would have NEVER in a million years picked those two oafs as my parents!" 

Oh but you did. Because your ever evolving soul knew the lessons you needed to learn, the areas you needed to grow, and of all the potential candidates, you did it. You picked them.

Our souls also tend to select families based upon other souls we've been with throughout other lifetimes. I have this friend that I've known less than ten years, but I feel like we are soul sisters--like she's been a huge part of my lives prior to this one. Was it fate and luck that I met her? Destiny, my friends! Pre-planned!

So this little peanut in my belly, he or she picked us. I get all goosebumpy just thinking about it.

Before you discredit me completely and call me a looney bird and stop reading, go here and read what this lady has to say on the topic. Very easy reading. And she talks about God, too, if you need that higher power to be put into the equation (go here and scroll down to "But when do I get to meet God?")

I also open it up to you guys. What do you think? What are your views? We are all well-educated adults. Discuss away!

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have the brain power to discuss this because there is a funky dead mouse smell in my kitchen and all I want to do is go to bed! I will tell you this.....God picked this life for me - to grow me and challenge me on a daily basis....
    PS.... I am sooo thankful that my soul is growing in my current family- way differently than it did in my dysfunctional growing up family!

    ReplyDelete