Monday, August 15, 2011

8.15.11

Back to routine, back to home projects!


I feel "lucky" (fortunate, grateful) that I paid attention to all the home projects that a.) my dad was always doing and b.) I've watched Greg do over the years.


Will's Big Kid room is finally coming together, and we plan on making the full transition this weekend.


Here's the new, complete and refinished dresser (and homemade art--scrapbook paper in frames):


And a little reading nook, complete with William made art work:


I also got started on refinishing this little gem that I found in a neighbor's trash. Will helped me carry it home, and my arms were so sore the next day...it's half a door--it's heavy!! 


 It's going to be the family memo board. All it needs is a quick sand and a rough coat of paint (for that antique-y look) and it should be fabulous!


Also, if you'll recall from last month's giveaway, Rachel and Jen won the project money for their own makeovers. Well Rachel has finished up! Here's the link to her new nursery, and her own master bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment