Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12.7.11

A sweet friend sent me this quote today:


"If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace."   -Ajahn Chah


So I started class with it tonight. "You choose," I said, "how much you need to let go." 


I followed it up with my "peace" playlist, which I'm listing here. Need a little quiet time in your heart? 


Deep breath. Sigh it out. Enjoy.


Hallelujah, k.d. lang
In the Sun, Donna De Lory
Love is my Religion (Acoustic), Ziggy Marley
Om Narayana, Wade Imre Morissette
Peace Train, Yusuf Islam
The Heart of Life, John Mayer
I Stand (Acoustic), Idina Menzel
My Own Two Hands, Jack Johnson & Ben Harper
Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Om Nama Shivaya, Wade Imre Morissette
Om, Jane Winther
Peace, Norah Jones
Imagine, Eva Cassidy
Shanti (Peace Out), MC Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment