Saturday, December 10, 2011

12.10.11

I am on my second box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.


I went for a few more quarts of paint today. 


My right hand is cramped, my thumb only able to open to a certain degree.


There's a Glade Plug-in in the laundry room now, to help with the eau de chien we have going on in there.


I'm going to need a Tylenol and my foam roller tonight, to help with back pain from nearly nine hours of painting. And cleaning. And painting. And oh yes...painting.


Our house isn't on the market yet, but we have a showing tomorrow, and our punch list still has several things left that aren't quite crossed off (and a few things that are half finished but I still crossed off anyway, just so I feel like we've made headway in all rooms).


I'm going to crawl into bed tonight (with our new Euro shams purchased a few hours ago at B, B & B, from the pillows the TV show gave us sans shams), and my peace of mind is going to be that my to-do list for tomorrow--that pink post-it waiting for me by the coffee maker--has only seven items on it, and they can all be completed in an hour or less. 


Amen to that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment