Monday, December 12, 2011

12.12.11

Dear Snarky Co-Worker, 
Your comments today aren't going to stay with me. At all.


Dear Dogs who spilled a quart of bright red paint all over the laundry room,
Nah, not even that is going to bring me down.


Dear Doctor's office who forgot I had checked in and forgot to call me back,
I can live with that little disruption.


Dear Basement walls who need one last coat of primer,
You and I have a date in about five minutes.


Dear Will & _____,
None of this bothers me, and my heart is completely at peace, because we got to do this tonight. 


Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.
In other words, please be true.
In other words, I love you.


(Thanks to Greg for capturing this one on film.)

1 comment:

  1. That totally just made my day, as I still sit here at work on deadline on the West Coast. Thanks for sharing that awesome little moment!

    ReplyDelete