Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12.27.11

I took on some yoga classes to sub the first three mornings this week, so Will has been bounced from family member to family member while I spend a couple hours spreading a little peace.


That doesn't take away from my mom guilt. After all, I'd rather be playing, cuddling, wrestling, and watching movies with him! 


And that's what I did this afternoon. He woke up from his nap, we painted for a little bit (ten minutes, to be exact), and then I popped some popcorn and put in Cars.


He sat on my lap. 


Fifteen minutes in, he stood up, wrapped his arms around my neck, and then backed away.


He threw his arms into the air.


"I so happy! I so happy! I so happy!" he shrieked.


I'm so happy, buddy. Me too.


Side note: Congrats to loyal blog reader Laura B. on the arrival of her second son Jack this morning! May you get a little peace and quiet the next couple of days before the real fun begins. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment