Thursday, March 31, 2011

3.31.11

Our month of success is nearly finished. 


So is my spring break. 


I have to say I'm not dreading the end of it this year. Maybe it's because I just feel so content in the here and now. When you're present, what is there to dread or anticipate? Right now, ironically, I choose to be present. :o)


As for Opening Day and our change of plans, Will and I not only made Rosie Red Floats, but some themed Rice Krispies treats. 






Our treats were pretty tasty, and we'd like to think we helped aid the Reds in an exciting last minute win. 


And for my readers who often love dogs more than humans (and what's not to love?!), Tulip isn't quite on the mend. But she'll get there. 


I don't intend to give up the success theme, but tomorrow starts a fresh intention. I'd like to give a last day shout out to several people. 
  • To crafty Laura, way to go with the glue stick and creativity. Colin has an awesome mom, and will have an amazing first birthday. 
  • To Chrissy, today is HUGE for you. Again--you.are.amazing. Congratulations on today's milestone and anniversary. You are well on your way. 
  • To you, dear blog reader, for making this month the best one yet for this little intention project. You are spreading some incredible love, to me and to each other, and that's ultimately what this is all about.
  • To the sweetest little guy I know...as I cleaned up yet more dog mess this afternoon, and you put your little hand on my back, and kissed my cheek, I couldn't be more proud of what an amazing little boy you are. You are definitely my greatest success.
On to April...my intention is...

No comments:

Post a Comment