Friday, March 4, 2011

3.4.11

I get it. We need to build up little man's immune system. It'll take a few more years. But what about mine? Why isn't mine strong like bull? Thirty years of colds and flus, and for what?!


Ugh.


It won't be merely "success." It will be a freaking miracle if Greg and I avoid the stomach flu this weekend. 


I don't know how it is we miss his telltale signs...no desire to eat, a bit pale in color, slightly whiny...


But we do! 


I'd like to think he just choked on asparagus tonight, but given that the stomach bug has hit his daycare again this year, we may not be so lucky. 


Sending the intention to the Universe; let us be successful. Let there not be any other ick. Let us go on with our weekend in peace!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you sweet friend...may the bug only bite Will and then fly far away!!!

    ReplyDelete