Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3.23.11

My intentions were on overdrive as I drove to yoga tonight.


This is what I was dealing with in the back seat of my car.


Click here.


Except instead of the laughter at the end, add this shrieking (it's the latest phase in our house...jealous, aren't you?). 




So it is really nothing more than a miracle of epic proportions that I didn't have a complete and total breakdown. My patience was literally shot. 


How I managed to calm myself and teach a soothing yoga class is, well, what intentions are all about, I suppose. Win? (I said that in the voice of "I'm Ron Burgundy?")


We have another guest blogger! Hooray! I'm so glad that we've had 5 or so this month. There is still a week left. Won't you dear blog readers please share with us what success you'd like to manifest? 


So, what words of encouragement can we offer this one? 


I have been thinking all month of what to write about...with March almost over I thought I better write something before the candle burns out. :) I am trying really, really hard to be a better listener...since having my daughter I feel like I forget everything. I know that's normal but it is driving me nuts...I need to slow down, take a deep breathe and truly LISTEN to what my family, friends and neighbors around me are saying! Hopefully by listening better I will have better success communicating with those around me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment