Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3.8.11

Random successes and failures for the day. Here we go.


Fail: the Bien Dit Level 1 French textbook for putting in the "unscramble this sentence" activity a sentence that translates into, "On the weekends, my parents make amateur videos." 


Success: Wine + omelettes = gross deliciously French dinner. 


Success: Mardi Gras King Cake. Delicious, non-protein, processed and full of sugar party in my belly.


Fail: (Let me premise this with, as I blog, with my wine, I'm watching last Friday's The Soup.) Brad Womack has to be the dumbest bachelor. Ever. Seriously. 


Fail: My non-picky eater toddler has turned into the world's pickiest eater. Seriously. I'll welcome any and all tips. Please. The kid had a banana and a scrambled egg for dinner. I've taken to calling everything "cheese" because he likes it, and he'll eat it if he thinks it's cheese. But he knows cheese. And he isn't falling for my prank. Help. 


Let's end on a high note. 


Success: I got to run next to my husband tonight. Yay. :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment