Friday, March 25, 2011

3.25.11

Today brought two failures (but if you twist them around, they could be successes).


Fail 1. 


We skipped our Friday night yoga class in favor of beer and (veggie) burgers (and tots!) with Will. It was delicious, well-earned, and Will avoided all of these types of tantrums. So...win.


Fail 2. 


I wore the shoes on the right to work. They looked phenomenal with my new jeans. Outfit success. But by the end of the day, a co-worker asked if I was injured. My feet were so achy that I couldn't walk normally! One day, I know, I will look back fondly on these 5" platforms and look at my feet and say, "Remember when?" But today, by 2:00, I horribly regretted my decision to wear them. 


Which is why I took the shoes on the left with me to work, and after limping to my car, gave my feet the most amazing gift ever: flats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment