Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3.15.11

The vitamin is my new most favorite friend. 


I haven't received my blood test results from the doctor yet, and since it's been more than a week now, I'll follow the "no news is good news" rule of thumb and just go ahead and assume I'm not dying. 


Win. 


Here's the best news, though. 


After starting a course of a few different vitamins, I have noticed an enormous difference in how I feel. Aside from the return of energy and the disappearance of extreme fatigue, color has returned to my face, my pee is now the color of a yellow highlighter, and the dark circles under my eyes I've been trying to hide shamelessly since last fall have started to fade. 


Win. 


This leads me to several conclusions.


1. I never should have stopped taking vitamins just because I was no longer growing another human.
2. While my make-up budget is now likely to go down, the supplement budget will counteract that. $6 for B-Complex or $18 for concealer? With my extra $12, perhaps I should indulge in a manicure?
3. I will not ever again google diagnose myself this week.
4. I will be even more aware of what I put into my mouth...until Thursday's fry day at school...OMG they are so good this year!


I'll toast to that with my thick green anti-oxidant rich and vitamin fortified smoothie. 


Stay tuned for tomorrow...I have a new goal to unveil that I'm hoping intentions will help bring to life. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Please do tell of your vitamin regime.... friends share good secrets

    ReplyDelete