Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11.30.11

What a day! 


As I readily received all the love today--and truly, the day was incredible--I was fully prepared to give it all back in return.


I took some gifts to the office ladies this morning. Who says you can't give a gift on your birthday?


I then spent a half hour commenting on all of the facebook well-wishes. I had to return the love! As most people are on their birthday via facebook, I am overwhelmed by so many kind words--heart literally swelling!


So I kept the giving going, and shared some love at my yoga class tonight. Per usual, it was me giving as much as I was receiving. I have the most fabulous yogis that practice with me on Wednesdays. I ended with a poem from my favorite yoga book (that I quoted the other night), and I thought I'd wrap up November's love with a summary:


You (yes you, dear reader--I'm speaking directly to you) are more than your iPhone, more than your email, more than your commute to and from work, more than your playlist, your workout, your mortgage, your savings account, your to-do list. You are a bright beacon of light. You are warmth. Those who come across your path cannot help but be touched by your presence. You exude goodness. Your mind speaks what your heart feels. Your heart feels what your soul bares. And every part of it, every last drop, is beautiful. Others revel in your beauty. Pure and simple, you are love. 


Thank you for sharing a piece of that with me today. I am...blessed.


I can't believe it's arrived, but the last intention of the year is...

No comments:

Post a Comment