Sunday, November 6, 2011

11.6.11

I love when my mom comes to visit.


I hate when she leaves. 


So as I was wallowing in my post-mom visit sadness, I sat on the family room floor in front of a fire, watching the Bengals game with Greg and Will. 


Now, we don't know what the little one in my belly is (one more week!), but if the cantaloupe-sized person should be a boy, we are somewhat settled on a name.


We haven't shared our name with anyone, and really, we only talk about it via text, or late at night.


So I'm sitting on the floor between my boys, when Will lifts up my shirt, presses his face to my belly, and says, "Hi ______!" And yes, insert the boy's name that Greg and I have discussed solely between the two of us.


Will's going to be pretty sad if it's a girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment