Saturday, November 19, 2011

11.19.11

My little heart is breaking right now.


The last couple of nights, Will has wanted to fall asleep with his mama. He wraps his little arms around my neck, gives me kisses, and then nuzzles his face in my cheek.


But even after just a couple of nights, it's become this awful habit that we don't want to start.


So here I sit, blogging about it, while he is crying and screaming for me in the other room. 


I hope he doesn't think this means I don't love him, because it couldn't be further from the truth. 


Now, more than ever, this mama loves him--the kind of love that makes your heart want to burst and break all at the same time, the kind of love only a mom could have for her son. 


Yep, heart breaking and bursting, right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment