Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11.29.11

It's snowing.


My Christmas tree is twinkling. 


Pretty soon I'll be snuggled in my bed. 


And if I wake up to a birthday snow, it will make for one magical birthday! 


On that note, I have to wish a very happy birthday to my mom. Poor girl was in labor with me on her birthday 31 years ago, and she rang in the last year of her 20s in pain! My siblings and I have cooked up quite the surprise for she and my stepdad as they both turned 21 this year (21 + 39) and they will celebrate 20 years of marriage in January. It's a big year, and we want to fill it with love for them. Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!




My grandma with my mom at 5 weeks old, my mom with me at 5 weeks old, and me with Will at 5 weeks old. I am part of a line of fantastic women (and Will). 

No comments:

Post a Comment