Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4.6.11

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I am constantly amazed at what the Universe throws at me when I stop long enough to listen. 


I've been trying to manifest something--something that would be huge for me, that is just within my grasp, but...well, it isn't. 


Yesterday at some point in the car, I think I threw my hands off the steering wheel and said aloud, "Come ON! Just...come ON!" It was the same frustration I would imagine Butler fans felt on Monday night...


Within that hour, I received a phone call and two emails that pushed my thoughts, feelings, emotions, intentions, conversations, doings in a completely different direction. 


I won't stop manifesting. But I will stop long enough to be in awe of the Universe's ability to balance me out, to say, "Yeah, I know you want that, but...you have this. Let's focus on this for awhile." 



No comments:

Post a Comment