Friday, April 29, 2011

4.29.11

Today, I balanced...


-bad news with a hug
-a full-blown, lying in the aisle, legs kicking and arms flailing and absolute shrieking Target temper tantrum with beer, cajun curly fries, and ranch dressing (sadly, it had to be a to-go order).
-completing a major task (HOORAY yearbook is finished! Many thank yous to SC and JH for your help with the last few photos!) with leaving the rest of my to-do list alone.
-frustration (children...) with deep breaths (...sigh).
-physical pain (I have an owie) with rest. 
-anger (children...again) with laughter (from different children).


All that out there, today's lesson for me is that I work with the best people around. If ninety-nine percent of job satisfaction is the people you work with, then I'd say I am incredibly satisfied.  

No comments:

Post a Comment