Thursday, April 28, 2011

4.28.11

Today I met with the contractor and the designer for our makeover (and since I'm asked daily, demolition starts May 23 and everything will be in place by May 25). 


If you have asked me if I'm excited in the last month, my answer has been one in which I hem and haw and say, "Well...sort of." 


What has been holding me back is the price tag. There truly is no such thing as a free lunch. And since we have to pay taxes to the tune of 30% of the final cost, hopefully you have understood my reluctance to be super excited.


That all changed today. :o)


I won't reveal any of what I heard or saw but ohmygoodnessitisgoingtobepositivelystunning when it's finished!!


I thank the Universe for putting it all into perspective for me--for catering to my visual learning style and allowing me to truly see what we are in for--and also for allowing me to see that the beauty that will be my little sanctuary in my house balances the price. 


I've also been asked about a "reveal" party. 


Feel free to stop by at any time after May 25 (preferably not May 26, as we are going to be dog tired from 72 hours straight of construction) to view the magic that will be our master suite. But we are going to have a reveal/viewing party simultaneously when the show airs in July. Stay tuned...!

No comments:

Post a Comment