Monday, April 18, 2011

4.18.11

Last full day in California.

Greg spent the morning in seminars and sessions for the conference he's attending here. I started out in Starbucks. 

After caffeination, I realized I still had three hours to spend. What's a girl to do? 

The girl goes to the spa. :o) And she gets a manicure and pedicure treatment that takes two whole hours because it's full of massage and oils and eye masks and delicious relaxation!


We spent the afternoon on Coronado Island, and then finding places to take Flat Stanley's picture. (Olivia, my half-sister, sent me Flat Stanley in September. I'm SO glad I remembered to bring him on the trip!) Of course, Stanley HAD to have his photo taken at Starbucks. 


Exhausted from three full days of adventure, we ended up here.


Tomorrow I'll say goodbye to the long weekend of bliss, bid farewell to lazy mornings, spa treatments, explorations, and California sunshine.


But I'll get to squeeze my favorite kid. And it will be with refreshed mom love. And it will be the best hug ever.

2 comments:

  1. Even in Cali we post about the same time!
    Adventures with the men we love are what balance us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing Flat Stanley for my niece! Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete